Friday, February 19

Out of the box

Alright...well I just was not sure
about this card....
(I do that a lot...I am so bad!!!)
I am definitely my own worst enemy!!!
----------
I made it 2 weeks ago getting ready
for Valentine's Day and just set
it aside. Then I had some guests
over and they loved it.
So I decided to post it today.
It could work for any occasion...
just change up the saying or the
items out of the box.
-----------
Here's what I used:
  • Whisper White card stock #100730
  • Chocolate Chip designer paper #112164
  • Chocolate Chip classic ink pad #100908
  • Cameo Coral classic ink pad #103035
  • Out of the box stamp set #115342
  • Happy Together stamp set #114314
  • Word window punch #105090
  • SNAIL adhesive #104332
  • Brown ribbon
  • Dimensionals
Until next time have fun experimenting....
Whatever you do have a great day!!!

No comments: