Wednesday, February 17

driving by with a birthday Hi



Alright...I am not really sure how I feel about
this card....I feel like something needs
to change or I need to add something more.
Maybe I need to make the vanilla and
old olive pieces smaller....I don't know
I will be tinkerin around with this one.
----------
Do you have any suggestions?
----------
Anyways....I really love the Loads of Love stamp
set....it is so versatile and just so cute too!!!
I am going to a card group for the first
time on Saturday and I am supposed to make
a dozen birthday cards for men.
And I think cards for men are the hardest!!!
Oh man I am so nervous.....
So tell me do you think this card is suitable
for a man or is it not masculine enough?
----------
Here's what I used:
  • Very Vanilla card stock #101650
  • Chocolate Chip card stock #102128
  • Ruby Red card stock #102030
  • Old Olive card stock #100702
  • Chocolate Chip classic ink pad #100908
  • Old Olive classic ink pad #102277
  • Loads of love stamp set #115022
  • Loads of love accesories stamp set #115024
  • Stampin Sponges #101610
  • Alpine ribbon originals #113100
  • SNAIL adhesive #104332
  • colored pencils
Until next time have fun experimenting....
Whatever you do have a great day!!!

1 comment:

'T' said...

I would like a truck full of presents please! OH CUTE.