Thursday, February 18

A few adjustments...

Do you remember my post from yesterday?
You can scroll down just a tad and see it.....
if you want.
Well I wanted to change it up a little....
and this is what I came up with.
I don't know if I like it more than the other
one but I just wanted and adjustment.
Do you like it more or less?....or the same?
Next....do you remember these thank you
cards I made? Well I really don't like it
when the envelope is way bigger than the card.
So I got out my ruler and
after about 5 hours (eh)...I came up with a
template for an envelope to fit the card.
This template....is going in a fireproof
safe!!!!



And I made the envelope match the card....
love love love coordinating items....
Until next time have fun experimenting....
Whatever you do have a great day!!!



1 comment:

'T' said...

there is a chance that could be the most adorable and happiest envelope i've ever seen :D