Saturday, February 13

Loads of Love Bag









Yet another Valeninte idea....
but this will be the last of those.
PHEW!!!
Well I really love this bag!!! I decided to
sponge the edges and rough them up!!
It was just to ...bleh....while I was
going through the test run.
I hope you like it....because
I DO!!!!
Have a great Valentine's Day
I hope you treasure every moment
you get to spend with your families
and Loved Ones!!!!
Here's what I used:
  • Very Vanilla card stock #101650
  • Cameo Coral card stock #100475
  • Chocolate Chip cardstock #102128
  • Cameo Coral classic ink pad #103035
  • Chocolate Chip classic ink pad #100908
  • Loads of love stamp set #115022
  • Word Window punch #105090
  • SNAIL adhesive #104332
  • Dimensionals
  • Scissors....to rough up the edges
  • Ribbon

Until next time have fun experimenting....

Whatever you do have a great day!!!!



No comments: