Wednesday, March 31

One of a kind







I really struggled trying to figure out
how to use this stamp set. And I have
a cricut that I love but am not really
familiar with.....so I decided I would
reach out of my comfort level and try some things
that I had not used very much.
----------
I am really happy with the end result.
I started off with only one card and accidentally
made the birds too big....like I said not to comfortable
with the cricut yet....but my mess up gave me an idea
for a slightly different look which resulted
in the second card that I love too. So even mess ups
can end good!!!
Alright, well I just love these cards and I love that
it's good to be different. Well at least that's what I
tell myself when people look at me funny because
I do something silly....hehehe
Here's what I used:
  • Not Quite Navy card stock #101722
  • Kraft card stock #102125
  • Very Vanilla card stock #101650
  • Chocolate Chip classic ink pad #100908
  • Not Quite Navy classic ink pad #103008
  • Earth Elements brads #106955
  • Define Your Life stamp set #114950
  • Mat Pack #105826
  • Paper Piercer #116631
  • Stampin Sponges #101610
  • Cricut
  • George and Basic Shapes cricut cartridge
  • Stretch Your Imagination cricut cartridge

Now that I have actually used this stamp set

I love it!!!! And I have so many ideas just running

through this brain of mine....one of which you will

see tomorrow....so come back tomorrow.

Whatever you do have a great day!!!

No comments: