Monday, March 1

Vintage Vogue

I am really liking this vintage, old
looking card thing!!! They are really
fun to make and I just like them.
The camera really just does not do justice
to any of the cards.
I know as a friend to some people....(what, I
have friends!!!!) I would love to get a
card like this....I am not dropping any hints
or anything....I am just saying I like the card.
Maybe, there was a little hint...hehe ;)
I stamped the flower and cut it out,
thinking I would use it on the front. I didn't
like it on the front....I just couldn't figure out
where to put it, so I decided to put it on
the inside and stamp the bottom border.
And I think it's really cute that way. Usually the
inside of my cards are boring....unless I write some
fantastical story in there.....now it's cute before
I write anything....love love love it!!!

Here's what I used:
  • Naturals Ivory card stock #101849
  • Old Olive card stock #100702
  • Ruby Red card stock #102030
  • Old Olive classic ink pad #102277
  • Ruby Red classic ink pad #102259
  • Chocolate chip ink pad #100908
  • Vintage Vogue clear mount stamp set #118958
  • Soft Suede grossgrain polka dot ribbon #115612
  • SNAIL adhesive #104332
  • Stampin dimensionals #104430
  • Stamping sponges #101610
  • Scissors

Until next time have fun experimenting...

Whatever you do have a great day!!!

1 comment:

'T' said...

oooooooo nice.