Friday, April 6

Mr. Roboto


My cousin was getting ready for her son's
1st birthday party.  And I was so excited
for her that I offered to make her invitations.
So I made a few samples....this was one
of them but not the winner. Stay tuned to see
the winner....I will be posting on Saturday
and Sunday this weekend as well.  I did
miss several days this week.  Cute, fun, and
different...who wouldn't love this?

Stamp sets: Lots of Bots, Baby Bundle
Ink: Basic Black
Stampin Write Markers: Sahara sand,
Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze,
Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop edge border punch,
Large Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Cirlce Punch,
3/16 " corner punch, Square Lattice embossing folder,
paper piercer, mat pack, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon,
Stampin dimensionals, 3/16 metallic brads

Let the Crafting begin!!



1 comment:

'T' said...

OH!!! Love it. My little man would love this.