Tuesday, April 17

Baby Quilt

My good friend had a baby shower
this last weekend...so what do I do?
I decide last minute (the day before)
to make a quilt for her.  So with
a 3 month old baby, 2 active dogs,
apts to take care of, and packing for a
trip to Indiana.....I am surprisingly happy
with how it turned out and the timely
manner in which I got it done. 
PHEW!!!!






This is the first quilt that I have made
completely on my own.
I picked out the fabrics (airplane themed)
decided the size (trial and error),
cut everything, sewed everything.
And voila!!!
I have done a few sewing projects before
but I had kits that I bought where
all you have to do is put it all together
and it came with directions. 
I had so much fun making this quilt
and am now making 2 more for
my cute littel nephews....pics coming soon.

Let the crafting begin!!

No comments: