Monday, April 12

A little help


So, I took this ordinary binder I got on clearance


at a computer store and turned it into this.





I just took a reagular binder smothered it with


Mod Podge


Picked some paper that I liked and stuck it on.


Then I used my Cricut for the flowers and the lettering....and I layered


them and played around a bit and came up with this.


.... I needed some help to get my


stamps somewhat organized. That is pretty hard


to do because we are in temporary living right now.


I saw this idea on someone else's blog and I thought


this is perfect for me right now....and it will help later too.


So obviously I can't fit my stamps inside here


but tomorrow I will show you the indside and explain


just how this little binder is going to be a huge help


and timesaver to me with all of my crafting.




Whatever you do have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

'T' said...

BRILLIANT!

00I got your check in the mail (thank you!), it will get deposited by the end of the week I believe. Thanks again SOOOO
much... I'll be mailing out your cards soon. T